Sunday, June 20, 2010

Demon A Memoir by Tosca Lee



I finally read Demon A Memoir by Tosca Lee. I requested this book at the library and they ordered it for me. I love it when they do that! Anyways, I had heard nothing but praise for this book, and I had high expectations that I would be blown away by it and love it. Demon is well written and has some interesting parts but I just didn't love it. Tosca Lee definitely raises some interesting points. I had never really thought much about why Lucifer was thrown out of heaven. He just wanted to be equal with God right? This book showed Lucifer in a different light. In this book a demon visits an author and tells him the story of Lucifer and the author begins to write the story. But I wanted more than just the demon telling the story. Demon is essentially a love story of God's love for man. Overall a good book, I just didn't love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment